Friday, March 9, 2012

The First Picture Day

I'm back!  And in theory, will start posting weekly - or more.  We'll see how that works out.  But for now, lets just look at fun pictures, shall we?



So there you have it.  Baby Fortner - 13 weeks and 1 Day old. (Yes, I know - the picture is a week old now!) This little one caused Mommy to "pop" this week.  All of a sudden I found myself with a belly and a closet full of clothes that *almost* don't fit.   Guess who went shopping today?  Thankfully, I'll be able to borrow or buy (for cheap!) most of my maternity stuff from friends.  But I wanted to get a couple of things before I really did run out of clothes to wear. 


Yesterday was the start of week 14.  I'm officially into my 2nd trimester and feeling fantastic - most of the time.  The past couple of days I've been ravenous.  Two weeks ago the midwife told me I should start gaining about a pound a week.  Well, I haven't so far.  But if this hunger trend continues, I am sure I will.

Baby Stats:
-About the size of a lemon - but not the weight.
 (approximately 3.4 inches and 1.5 oz)
-Able to suck thumb and wiggle toes


No comments:

Post a Comment