This past week has been fairly uneventful. I'm not gonna lie - I'm 93% happy about that. No drama, no stress, nothing to worry about. All of that is good. However, I AM a little impatient to feel the baby move. But word on the street is that I may still be waiting a few weeks for that. Oh well.
Monday I went out to Falls Church. I cannot describe how much I hate going out there! BUT - they are home to the best music store around and I needed to pick up some things for my piano students. While there I went to Old Navy who was having a sale. Unfortunately, their maternity section was lacking. I did find 3 tops that I really like- two of which I'll be able to wear now (on warm days) and until the baby gets here.
On Tuesday, I visited my friend Kate. She's lending me a bunch of maternity things. Since she was due in January, there's not a ton for me to borrow, but there were a few things that should take me through most (if not all) of my pregnancy. Mostly though, I was really happy to have a couple of sweaters. The weather went from sunny and 70s/ 80s to cold and - well, I have no idea what the temperature is. But I've been extremely thankful for a wider selection of clothes - including some warmer ones!
This past Thursday, all I wanted to do was clean the house. And that's what I did. I scrubbed the bathrooms, dusted, did 4 or 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, sorted through things. It was a very productive day. By Friday, I had no interest in anything to do with cleaning.
You're still reading all of this boring stuff? Wow. I am impressed! Surely you have something more entertaining to do! I'd reward you when I see you by sharing my Vlasic dill kosher pickel spears, but let's be honest, I've eaten 1/2 a jar in 24 hours. I'm not likely to share. Sorry.
Alright - on to the good stuff!
Baby Stats:
-Size of an onion (5.1 inches; 5.9 oz)
-Cartiladge is turning to bone
-Gaining muscle and fat
-Growing a thicker, stronger umbiblical cord

I read the whole thing! I want a prize - but you can keep the pickles. :) Enjoy your week!!
ReplyDelete