I do believe that I was the one person in America that was excited about last week's time change. At 8 PM on Saturday night I was completely exhausted. (I blame it entirely on the process of registering - more on that later.) But - I couldn't go to bed, it was only 8. I decided to get ready for bed and then read for awhile. Well, at 8:40, I suddenly remembered the time change. Oh yes, you know what that means... It was the same as 9:40 - which is almost 10 - which is a perfectly acceptable time to go to bed. Happy.
Joel was sick this week and spent a few days home. Since he slept in, so did I. It was SO nice to get so much sleep. I don't even know the last time I felt so well rested. That said, I am very ready to get back into a regular routine again this coming week.
So - the registry - wow. Joel and I spent 2 hours at Babies R Us and added a whole 9 things to our registry. At least it was some of the bigger stuff. I think I was ready to be done before Joel was, but then he got the toys.... I mean the scanner and he got to look up things online. We'll obviously have to go again, but we knew this would be a multiple trip process, so that's why we started so early.
Here I am at 15 weeks. Joel and I have decided, though, that I need to wear solid colors in the photos. And perhaps lay off the dresses. I look so much more pregnant in real life than I do in the pictures and these dresses haven't really done justice to what my belly looks like. However, it was 80 something degrees when we took the photo - so that explains the sundress in March. I wish I had been measuring my belly. I have a feeling I'm gonna be huge.
Baby Stats:
Size - 2.5 oz and 4 inches.
-Proportions becoming much more normal
-And squirming a ton (although I can't feel it yet).

No comments:
Post a Comment