Since I really have nothing to write about, and limited time in which to attempt to be inspired to write, I'm skipping it again.
But for those of you who may cry, die, or have some other dramatic happening if you don't have a photo (i.e. this is for you, mom)... =)
Here's me at 25 weeks:
And me at 26 weeks:
Above I'm with Kassidy. She was in my K3 class a year ago. She's the one who told me (after seeing a picture of Joel) that she wanted to go home with me to see my husband... because she loves him. "I love him. He's so beautiful." Joel's head got a little big. I made sure it came back to size when she told me a few days later that she loves him "because he has no hair - just like my daddy."
I miss that girl! So Sunday, she and I, along with Joel and Melody (her mom) had ice cream for dinner. Always a bad choice, but it tasted good at the time. I paid for it all day Monday. Baby likes healthy foods. So, I won't be doing that again any time soon. =)
Baby stats for 26 Weeks:
- The size of lettuce (13.6 - 14.8 inches and 1.5 - 2.5 lbs.)
- Eyes are forming and will soon start to open
- Eyelashes are grown
- Immune system is getting ready for life on the outside
- Taking breaths (of amniotic fluid - poor thing, sounds gross.)


You look fabulous!!!
ReplyDelete